A WrittenTestimony To Man's 6000 Year Old Ignorance
fallacy: webster's dictionary - 1. A false notion. 2. A statement or argument based on a false or invalid inference.
God created the Heavens and the Earth in six days, yet islands are still forming in the Pacific?
The bible god supposedly created the heavens and the earth in just six days, but yet it took him forty days and nights to write The Ten Commandments???
Genesis 2:7 And the Lord God formed Man out of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Humans are said to be made of 75% water, shouldn't humans be 75% dirt and 25% water since we were supposed to be made from dust?
Genesis 6:6 And it repented the Lord that he had created man on Earth and it greived him at his heart. The perfect god, but yet with regrets?
But it is nowhere written in the bible that god regretted creating or allowing an evil being called Satan to exist and to reign over the earth, the reason people are so wicked in the first place, according to the bible. The God with the short memory.
Genesis 6 : 9 Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.
John 1:18 No man hath seen God, at any time. How did Noah know he was walking with God?
Noah was perfect in his generations, so for his thanks to God he got drunk, Genesis 9:21 And Noah drank of the wine and was drunken.
Genesis 7:12 And the rain was upon the Earth for forty days and nights. So God caused a great flood, to filter out the wicked and the unrighteous. And soon came Sodom and Gomorrah the wicked city the choice of preachers to compare us to today. Genesis 19: 34-36 Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their fathers. Incest is just fine no problem, not wicked?
If the Bible is true, then these conditions are real and verifiable outside of the Bible:
The universe is only six thousand years old, dinosaurs never existed, the world is flat and the earth is in the center of the universe, the Sun goes around the earth, demons, invisible spirits, ghosts, holy ghosts, demons, angels, snakes, bushes, and donkeys, can talk, virgin birth is possible, god and jesus live in the clouds above, prayer has secret powers over this god, miracles and blessing do occur, invisible souls can either be saved or unsaved, depending on what a person decides to believe in their heart, the heart is the center of all thought and emotion, people can talk to god and jesus with their heart, there is no such thing as a brain, people can be raised from the dead, people can walk on water, water can be turned into wine, 5000 people can easily be fed with two loaves and two fishes, only invisible jesus can save invisible souls, diseases are caused by demons, science is of the devil, a person can live in the belly of a whale for three days and nights, a whales'stomach acid has no effect upon humans.
Jesus prays to himself, his father which is also him, too??
Jesus and god are supposed to be one and the same, yet he asked on the cross, "My God, My God, Why Has Thou Forsaken Me?
1. God being the creator of all things, created Satan and evil, Isaiah 45:7.
2. It repented the Lord that he created a man and a woman. Gen. ch. 6 Vs: 6 So this statement shows that God himself made a great mistake. Although, it is not written that it repented God to have made Satan and allowed evil to exist in the first place.
3. God rested on the 7th day of creation, damn good thing too, what else was he about to screw up?
4. The all knowing God had to ask Adam and Eve where were they, when he was looking for them.
5. The 3rd or 4th person to arrive was a murderer, Cain slew Abel and the all knowing God had to ask Cain where was his brother?
If I were a god, I would have made sure that Adam and Eve conceived a male and a female to start the multiplication process to begin with instead of two rival brothers, perhaps Abel was gay? Yes/No?
6. All people were so wicked that God had to destroy them, but why did God not offer them a plan of salvation, since Jesus was ready and willing to die for everyone's sins? And God already knew that Jesus was going to be born of a virgin some day, right? Oh I know, there were no virgins available at that time....ha ha ha
7. Now after thousands of years, God's brain kicks into gear and he's thinking up a plan, a way for peoples sins to be forgiven, because we know that God hates sin, Did I say the God of love, hates?...yikes, God hates sin, but yet he created it and allows it to exist.
8. Now Mary wanted a baby and has a visitation by an angel, a messenger from God....but not God??....no no, a messenger from God, and the angel impregnates Mary or was it God, or the messenger?
9. After Jesus arrives we have spirits souls, miracles, etc. All this sounds contrived doesn't it? Sounds man made doesn't it?
10. It's very important to God that Jesus be beaten, flogged, spit on, dragged, cursed, persecuted, so that mans sins may be forgiven. Of course, God could have just eliminated all sin to begin with, but we would not have such a bizarre story to deceive people into believing would we?
11. God being Jesus in disguise as his only begotten son, calls out to God (himself) Matt. 27, 46 In the ninth hour Jesus called out My God, My God, Why has thou forsaken me? And God waits until the third day to receive himself?
12. And Christians say silly things like, They walk with God, what a friggen lie!
13. They have received the blood of Christ, another fallacy!
14. Just invite Jesus into your heart, more allegorical lies.
15. Jesus died for your sins, sure he did...more stupid lies!
16. If one man was beaten and dragged through the streets and can save souls, imagine what six million of God's (chosen people) tortured to death Jews can do, let's see...absolutely NOTHING!!!
17. A man that was flogged, spit on and murdered is a good thing, worthy of much worship?
18. According to the bible our only purpose in life is to worship and sing praise to imaginary invisible beings.
19. Matthew 6:53, Unless you eat the body of christ and drink his blood, ye shall not see the kingdom of heaven. ( Christianity - a cannibal death cult religion.)
More Biblical Fallacies:
1. God is satisfied with his works, Gen 1:31, God is dissatisfied with his works. Gen 6:6
2. God dwells in chosen temples, 2 Chron 7:12,16, God dwells not in temples, Acts 7:48
3. God dwells in light, Tim 6:16 God dwells in darkness, 1-Kings 8:12/ Ps 18:11/ Ps 97:2
4. God is seen and heard, Ex 33:23/ Ex 33:11/ Gen 3:9,10/ Gen 32:30/ Is 6:1/Ex 24:9-11, God is invisible and cannot be heard, John 1:18/ John 5:37/ Ex 33:20/ 1 Tim 6:16
5. God is tired and rests, Ex 31:17/ Jer 15:6, God is never tired and never rests, Is 40:28
6. God is everywhere present, sees and knows all things, Prov 15:3/ Ps 139:7-10/ Job 34:22,21, God is not everywhere present, neither sees nor knows all things, Gen 11:5/ Gen 18:20,21/ Gen 3:8
7. God knows the hearts of men, Acts 1:24/ Ps 139:2,3 God tries men to find out what is in their heart, Deut 13:3/ Deut 8:2/ Gen 22:12
8. God is all powerful, Jer 32:27/ Matt 19:26, God is not all powerful, Judg 1:19
9. God is unchangeable, James 1:17/ Mal 3:6/ Ezek 24:14/ Num 23:19, God is changeable, Gen 6:6/ Jonah 3:10/ 1 Sam 2:30,31/ 2 Kings 20:1,4,5,6/ Ex 33:1,3,17,14
10. God is just and impartial, Ps 92:15/ Gen 18:25/ Deut 32:4/ Rom 2:11/ Ezek 18:25 God is unjust and partial, Gen 9:25/ Ex 20:5/ Rom 9:11-13/ Matt 13:12
11. God is the author of evil, Lam 3:38/ Jer 18:11/ Is 45:7/ Amos 3:6/ Ezek 20:25, God is not the author of evil, 1 Cor 14:33/ Deut 32:4/ James 1:13
12. God gives freely to those who ask, James 1:5/ Luke 11:10, God withholds his blessings and prevents men from receiving them, John 12:40/ Josh 11:20/ Is 63:17
13. God is to be found by those who seek him, Matt 7:8/ Prov 8:17 God is not to be found by those who seek him, Prov 1:28
14. God is warlike, Ex 15:3/ Is 51:15 God is peaceful, Rom 15:33/ 1 Cor 14:33
15. God is cruel, unmerciful, destructive, and ferocious, Jer 13:14/ Deut 7:16/ 1 Sam 15:2,3/ 1 Sam 6:19, God is kind, merciful, and good, James 5:11/ Lam 3:33/ 1 Chron 16:34/ Ezek 18:32/ Ps 145:9/ 1 Tim 2:4/ 1 John 4:16/ Ps 25:8
16. God's anger is fierce and endures long, Num 32:13/ Num 25:4/ Jer 17:4 God's anger is slow and endures but for a minute, Ps 103:8/ Ps 30:5
17. God commands, approves of, and delights in burnt offerings, sacrifices ,and holy days, Ex 29:36/ Lev 23:27/ Ex 29:18/ Lev 1:9 God disapproves of and has no pleasure in burnt offerings, sacrifices, and holy days, Jer 7:22/ Jer 6:20/ Ps 50:13,4/ Is 1:13,11,12
18. God accepts human sacrifices, 2 Sam 21:8,9,14/ Gen 22:2/ Judg 11:30-32,34,38,39 God forbids human sacrifice, Deut 12:30,31
19. God tempts men, Gen 22:1/ 2 Sam 24:1/ Jer 20:7/ Matt 6:13 God tempts no man, James 1:13
20. God cannot lie, Heb 6:18 God lies by proxy; he sends forth lying spirits to deceive, 2 Thes 2:11/ 1 Kings 22:23/ Ezek 14:9
21. Because of man's wickedness, God destroys him, Gen 6:5,7 Because of man's wickedness, God will not destroy him, Gen 8:21
22. God's attributes are revealed in his works, Rom 1:20 God's attributes cannot be discovered, Job 11:7/ Is 40:28
23. There is but one God, Deut 6:4 There is a plurality of gods, Gen 1:26/ Gen 3:22/ Gen 18:1-3/ 1 John 5:7Moral Precepts
24. Robbery commanded, Ex 3:21,22/ Ex 12:35,36, Robbery forbidden, Lev 19:13/ Ex 20:15
25. Lying approved and sanctioned, Josh 2:4-6/ James 2:25/ Ex 1:18-20/ 1 Kings 22:21,22, Lying forbidden, Ex 20:16/ Prov 12:22/ Rev 21:8
26. Hatred to the Edomite sanctioned, 2 Kings 14:7,3 Hatred to the Edomite forbidden, Deut 23:7
27. Killing commandedEx 32:27 Killing forbidden, Ex 20:13
28. The blood-shedder must die, Gen 9:5,6 The blood-shedder must not die, Gen 4:15
29. The making of images forbidden, Ex 20:4 The making of images commanded, Ex 25:18,20
30. Slavery and oppression ordained, Gen 9:25/ Lev 25:45,46/ Joel 3:8 Slavery and oppression forbidden, Is 58:6/ Ex 22:21/ Ex 21:16/ Matt 23:10
31. Improvidence enjoyed, Matt 6:28,31,34/ Luke 6:30,35/ Luke 12:3 Improvidence condemned, 1 Tim 5:8/ Prov 13:22
32. Anger approved, Eph 4:26 Anger disapproved, Eccl 7:9/ Prov 22:24/ James 1:20
33. Good works to be seen of men, Matt 5:16 Good works not to be seen of men, Matt 6:1
34. Judging of others forbidden, Matt 7:1,2 Judging of others approved, 1 Cor 6:2-4/ 1 Cor 5:12
35. Christ taught non-resistance, Matt 5:39/ Matt 26:52 Christ taught and practiced physical resistance, Luke 22:36/ John 2:15
36. Christ warned his followers not to fear being killed, Luke 12:4 Christ himself avoided the Jews for fear of being killed, John 7:1
37. Public prayer sanctioned, 1 Kings 8:22,54, 9:3 Public prayer disapproved, Matt 6:5,6
38. Importunity in prayer commended, Luke 18:5,7 Importunity in prayer condemned, Matt 6:7,8
39. The wearing of long hair by men sanctioned, Judg 13:5/ Num 6:5 The wearing of long hair by men condemned, 1 Cor 11:14
40. Circumcision instituted, Gen 17:10 Circumcision condemned, Gal 5:2
41. The Sabbath instituted, Ex 20:8 The Sabbath repudiated, Is 1:13/ Rom 14:5/ Col 2:16
42. The Sabbath instituted because God rested on the seventh day, Ex 20:11 The Sabbath instituted because God brought the Israelites out of Egypt, Deut 5:15
43. No work to be done on the Sabbath under penalty of death, Ex 31:15/ Num 15:32,36 Jesus Christ broke the Sabbath and justified his disciples in the same, John 5:16/ Matt 12:1-3,5
44. Baptism commanded, Matt 28:19 Baptism not commanded, 1 Cor 1:17,14
45. Every kind of animal allowed for food, Gen 9:3/ 1 Cor 10:25/ Rom 14:14 Certain kinds of animals prohibited for food, Deut 14:7,8
46. Taking of oaths sanctioned, Num 30:2/ Gen 21:23-24,31/ Gen 31:53/ Heb 6:13 Taking of oaths forbidden, Matt 5:34
47. Marriage approved, Gen 2:18/ Gen 1:28/ Matt 19:5/ Heb 13:4 Marriage disapproved, 1 Cor 7:1/ 1 Cor 7:7,8
48. Freedom of divorce permitted, Deut 24:1/ Deut 21:10,11,14 Divorce restricted, Matt 5:32
49. Adultery forbidden, Ex 20:14/ Heb 13:4 Adultery allowed, Num 31:18/ Hos 1:2; 2:1-3
50. Marriage or cohabitation with a sister denounced, Deut 27:22/ Lev 20:17 Abraham married his sister and God blessed the union, Gen 20:11,12/ Gen 17:16
51. A man may marry his brother's widow, Deut 25:5 A man may not marry his brother's widow, Lev 20:21
52. Hatred to kindred enjoined, Luke 14:26 Hatred to kindred condemned, Eph 6:2/ Eph 5:25,29
53. Intoxicating beverages recommended, Prov 31:6,7/ 1 Tim 5:23/ Ps 104:15 Intoxicating beverages discountenanced, Prov 20:1/ Prov 23:31,32
54. It is our duty to obey our rulers, who are God's ministers and punish evil doers only, Rom 13:1-3,6 It is not our duty to obey rulers, who sometimes punish the good and receive unto themselves damnation therefore, Ex 1:17,20/ Dan 3:16,18/ Dan 6:9,7,10/ Acts 4:26,27/ Mark 12:38,39,40/ Luke 23:11,24,33,35
55. Women's rights denied, Gen 3:16/ 1 Tim 2:12/ 1 Cor 14:34/ 1 Pet 3:6 Women's rights affirmed, Judg 4:4,14,15/ Judg 5:7/ Acts 2:18/ Acts 21:9
56. Obedience to masters enjoined, Col 3:22,23/ 1 Pet 2:18 Obedience due to God only, Matt 4:10/ 1 Cor 7:23/ Matt 23:10
57. There is an unpardonable sin, Mark 3:29 There is not unpardonable sin, Acts 13:39,
58. Man was created after the other animals, Gen 1:25,26,27 Man was created before the other animals, Gen 2:18,19
59. Seed time and harvest were never to cease, Gen 8:22 Seed time and harvest did cease for seven years, Gen 41:54,56/ Gen 45:6
60. God hardened Pharaoh's heart, Ex 4:21/ Ed 9:12 Pharaoh hardened his own heart, Ex 8:15
61. All the cattle and horses in Egypt died, Ex 9:3,6/ 14:9 All the horses of Egypt did not die, Ex 14:9
62. Moses feared Pharaoh, Ex 2:14,15,23; 4:19 Moses did not fear Pharaoh, Heb 11:27
63. There died of the plague twenty-four thousand, Num 25:9 There died of the plague, but twenty-three thousand, 1 Cor 10:8
64. John the Baptist was Elias, Matt 11:14 John the Baptist was not Elias, John 1:21
65. The father of Joseph, Mary's husband was Jacob, Matt 1:16 The father of Mary's husband was Heli, Luke 3:23
66. The father of Salah was Arphaxad, Gen 11:12 The father of Salah was Cainan, Luke 3:35,36
67. There were fourteen generations from Abraham to David, Matt 1:17 There were but thirteen generations from Abraham to David, Matt 1:2-6
68. There were fourteen generations from the Babylonian captivity to Christ, Matt 1:17 There were but thirteen generations from the Babylonian captivity to Christ, Matt 1:12-16
69. The infant Christ was taken into Egypt, Matt 2:14,15,19,21,23 The infant Christ was not taken into Egypt, Luke 2:22, 39
70. Christ was tempted in the wilderness, Mark 1:12,13 Christ was not tempted in the wilderness, John 2:1,2
71. Christ preached his first sermon on the mount, Matt 5:1,2 Christ preached his first sermon on the plain, Luke 6:17,20
72. John was in prison when Jesus went into Galilee, Mark 1:14 John was not in prison when Jesus went into Galilee, John 1:43/ John 3:22-24
73. Christ's disciples were commanded to go forth with a staff and sandals, Mark 6:8,9 Christ's disciples were commanded to go forth with neitherstaffs nor sandals, Matt 10:9,10
74. A woman of Canaan besought Jesus, Matt 15:22 It was a Greek woman who besought Him, Mark 7:26
75. Two blind men besought Jesus, Matt 20:30 Only one blind man besought Him, Luke 18:35,38
76. Christ was crucified at the third hour, Mark 15:25 Christ was not crucified until the sixth hour, John 19:14,15
77. The two thieves reviled Christ, Matt 27:44/ Mark 15:32 Only one of the thieves reviled Christ, Luke 23:39,40
78. Satan entered into Judas while at supper, John 13:27 Satan entered into him before the supper, Luke 22:3,4,7
79. Judas committed suicide by hanging, Matt 27:5 Judas did not hang himself, but died another way, Acts 1:18
80. The potter's field was purchased by Judas, Acts 1:18 The potter's field was purchased by the Chief Priests, Matt 27:6,7
81. There was but one woman who came to the sepulchre, John 20:1 There were two women who came to the sepulchre, Matt 28:1
82. There were three women who came to the sepulchre, Mark 16:1 There were more than three women who came to the sepulchre, Luke 24:10
83. It was at sunrise when they came to the sepulchre, Mark 16:2 It was some time before sunrise when they came, John 20:1
84. There were two angels seen by the women at the sepulchre, and they were standing up, Luke 24:4 There was but one angel seen, and he was sitting down, Matt 28:2,5
85. There were two angels seen within the sepulchre, John 20:11,12 There was but one angel seen within the sepulchre, Mark 16:5
86. Christ was to be three days and three nights in the grave, Matt 12:40 Christ was but two days and two nights in the grave, Mark 15:25,42,44,45,46; 16:9>
87. Holy ghost bestowed at pentecost, Acts 1:8,5 Holy ghost bestowed before pentecost, John 20:22
88. The disciples were commanded immediately after the resurrection to go into Galilee, Matt 28:10 The disciples were commanded immediately after the resurrection to go tarry at Jerusalem, Luke 24:49
89. Jesus first appeared to the eleven disciples in a room at Jerusalem, Luke 24:33,36,37/ John 20:19 Jesus first appeared to the eleven on a mountain in Galilee, Matt 28:16,17
90. Christ ascended from Mount Olivet, Acts 1:9,12 Christ ascended from Bethany,Luke 24:50,51
91. Paul's attendants heard the miraculous voice, and stood speechless, Acts 9:7 Paul's attendants heard not the voice and were prostrate, Acts 26:14
92. Abraham departed to go into Canaan, Gen 12:5 Abraham went not knowing where, Heb 11:8
93. Abraham had two sons, Gal 4:22 Abraham had but one son, Heb 11:17
94. Keturah was Abraham's wife, Gen 25:1 Keturah was Abraham's concubine, 1 Chron 1:32
95. Abraham begat a son when he was a hundred years old, by the interposition of Providence, Gen 21:2/ Rom 4:19/ Heb 11:12 Abraham begat six children more after he was a hundred years old without any interposition of providence, Gen 25:1,2
96. Jacob bought a sepulchre from Hamor, Josh 24:32 Abraham bought it of Hamor, Acts 7:16
97. God promised the land of Canaan to Abraham and his seed forever, Gen 13:14,15,17; 17:8 Abraham and his seed never received the promised land, Acts 7:5/ Heb 11:9,13
98. Goliath was slain by Elhanan, 2 Sam 21:19 *note, was changed in translation to be correct. Original manuscript was incorrect>The brother of Goliath was slain by Elhanan1 Chron 20:5
99. Ahaziah began to reign in the twelfth year of Joram, 2 Kings 8:25 Ahaziah began to reign in the eleventh year of Joram, 2 Kings 9:29
100. Michal had no child, 2 Sam 6:23 Michal had five children, 2 Sam 21:8
101. David was tempted by the Lord to number Israel, 2 Sam 24:1 David was tempted by Satan to number the people, 1 Chron 21:1
102. The number of fighting men of Israel was 800,000; and of Judah 500,0002 Sam 24:9
The number of fighting men of Israel was 1,100,000; and of Judah 470,0001 Chron 21:5
103. David sinned in numbering the people, 2 Sam 24:10 David never sinned, except in the matter of Uriah, 1 Kings 15:5
104. One of the penalties of David's sin was seven years of famine, 2 Sam 24:13 It was not seven years, but three years of famine, 1 Chron 21:11,12
105. David took seven hundred horsemen, 2 Sam 8:4 David took seven thousand horsemen, 1 Chron 18:4
106. David bought a threshing floor for fifty shekels of silver, 2 Sam 24:24 David bought the threshing floor for six hundred shekels of gold, 1 Chron 21:25
107. David's throne was to endure forever, Ps 89:35-37 David's throne was cast down, Ps 89:44 Speculative Doctrines
108. Christ is equal with God, John 10:30/ Phil 2:5 Christ is not equal with God, John 14:28/ Matt 24:36
109. Jesus was all-powerful, Matt 28:18/ John 3:35 Jesus was not all-powerful, Mark 6:5
110. The law was superseded by the Christian dispensation, Luke 16:16/ Eph 2:15/ Rom 7:6 The law was not superseded by the Christian dispensation, Matt 5:17-19
111. Christ's mission was peace, Luke 2:13,14 Christ's mission was not peace, Matt 10:34
112. Christ received not testimony from man, John 5:33,34 Christ did receive testimony from man, John 15:27
113. Christ's witness of himself is true, John 8:18,14 Christ's witness of himself is not true, John 5:31
114. Christ laid down his life for his friends, John 15:13/ John 10:11 Christ laid down his life for his enemies, Rom 5:10
115. It was lawful for the Jews to put Christ to death, John 19:7 It was not lawful for the Jews to put Christ to death, John 18:31
116. Children are punished for the sins of the parents, Ex 20:5 Children are not punished for the sins of the parents, Ezek 18:20
117. Man is justified by faith alone, Rom 3:20/ Gal 2:16/ Gal 3:11,12/ Rom 4:2 Man is not justified by faith alone, James 2:21,24/ Rom 2:13
118. It is impossible to fall from grace, John 10:28/ Rom 8:38,39 It is possible to fall from grace, Ezek 18:24/ Heb 6:4-6, 2 Pet 2:20,21
119. No man is without sin, 1 Kings 8:46/ Prov 20:9/ Eccl 7:20/ Rom 3:10 Christians are sinless, 1 John 3: 9,6,8
120. There is to be a resurrection of the dead, 1 Cor 15:52/ Rev 20:12,13/ Luke 20:37/ 1 Cor 15:16 There is to be no resurrection of the dead, Job 7:9/ Eccl 9:5/ Is 26:14
121. Reward and punishment to be bestowed in this world, Prov 11:31 Reward and punishment to be bestowed in the next world, Rev 20:12/ Matt 16:27/ 2 Cor 5:10
122. Annihilation the portion of all mankind, Job 3: 11,13-17,19-22/ Eccl 9:5,10/ Eccl 3:19,20 Endless misery the portion of all mankind, Matt 25:46/ Rev 20:10,15/ Rev 14:11/ Dan 12:2
123. The Earth is to be destroyed, 2 Pet 3:10/ Heb 1:11/ Rev 20:11 The Earth is never to be destroyed, Ps 104:5/ Eccl 1:4
124. No evil shall happen to the godly, Prov 12:21/ 1 Pet 3:13 Evil does happen to the godly, Heb 12:6/ Job 2:3,7
125. Worldly good and prosperity are the lot of the godly, Prov 12:21/ Ps 37:28,32,33,37/ Ps 1:1,3/ Gen 39:2/Job 42:12 Worldly misery and destitution the lot of the godlyHeb 11:37,38/ Rev 7:14/ 2 Tim 3:12/ Luke 21:17
126. Worldly prosperity a reward of righteousness and a blessing, Mark 10:29,30/ Ps 37:25/ Ps 112:1,3/ Job 22:23,24/Prov 15:6 Worldly prosperity a curse and a bar to future reward, Luke 6:20,24/ Matt 6:19,21/ Luke 16:22/ Matt 19:24/Luke 6:24
127. The Christian yoke is easy, Matt 11:28,29,30 The Christian yoke is not easy, John 16:33/ 2 Tim 3:12/ Heb 12:6,8
128. The fruit of God's spirit is love and gentleness, Gal 5:22 The fruit of God's spirit is vengeance and fury, Judg 15:14/ 1 Sam 18:10,11
129. Longevity enjoyed by the wicked, Job 21:7,8/ Ps 17:14/ Eccl 8:12/ Is 65:20 Longevity denied to the wicked, Eccl 8:13/ Ps 55:23/ Prov 10:27/ Job 36:14/ Eccl 7:17
130. Poverty a blessing, Luke 6:20,24/ Jams 2:5 Riches a blessingProv 10:15/ Job 22:23,24/ Job 42:12 Neither poverty nor riches a blessingProv 30:8,9
131. Wisdom a source of enjoyment, Prov 3:13,17 Wisdom a source of vexation, grief and sorrow, Eccl 1:17,18
132. A good name is a blessing, Eccl 7:1/ Prov 22:1 A good name is a curse, Luke 6:26
133. Laughter commended, Eccl 3:1,4/ Eccl 8:15 Laughter condemned, Luke 6:25/ Eccl 7:3,4
134. The rod of correction a remedy for foolishness, Prov 22:15 There is no remedy for foolishness, Prov 27:22
135. A fool should be answered according to his folly, Prov 26:5 A fool should not be answered according to his folly, Prov 26:4
136. Temptation to be desired, James 1:2 Temptation not to be desired, Matt 6:13
137. Prophecy is sure, 2 Pet 1:19 Prophecy is not sure, Jer 18:7-10
138. Man's life was to be one hundred and twenty years, Gen 6:3/ Ps 90:10 Man's life is but seventy years, Ps 90:10 Gen. 9:28 Noah lived to 950 years
139. The fear of man was to be upon every beast, Gen 9:2 The fear of man is not upon the lion, Prov 30:30
140. Miracles a proof of divine mission, Matt 11:2-5/ John 3:2/ Ex 14:31 Miracles not a proof of divine mission, Ex 7:10-12/ Deut 13:1-3/ Luke 11:19
141. Moses was a very meek man, Num 12:3Moses was a very cruel manNum 31:15,17
142. Elijah went up to heaven, 2 Kings 2:11 None but Christ ever ascended into heaven, John 3:13
143. All scripture is inspired, 2 Tim 3:16 Some scripture is not inspired, 1 Cor 7:6/ 1 Cor 7:12/ 2 Cor 11:17
All scripture is dog shit!!!
(Updated Nov. 1, 2011)